Opossums can be seen from the Western Hemisphere. Possums love to live in crawlspaces, attics, close gardens and under porches, among other areas. Trapping possums becomes crucial if they start to become destructive. Use the following advice for trapping a possum without difficulty.
First off, you must arrange a trap that may be used to catch an possum.
· You can purchase one at a local store.
The space between cables must be 2.5 inches. Moreover, the door of the cage should be large enough so that the animal could easy get inside simple but must not get out.
· Setup the trap where you often find the possums wandering about.
· Consider placing the trap in the loft, close to the middle if you’ve detected the possum there.
· Put the trap below the porch when the possum is frequently seen there.
· If you find the possum running near the crawl space of your house, you should place a trap in the entrance also.
· If you often see the possum playing along with your other creatures, you should put the trap close to them.
Bait your trap.
· You can use almost any type of food as bait. In fact, possums consume nearly anything that comes in their own way.
· To lure the possums in a much better way, you can put the Florida Medical Marijuana in the entrance of the trap.
· You might also wish to put some bait in the backside of your trap to be able to attract possums.
· You need to check on the trap several times a day to see if any possum has been trapped.
· The moment a possum was trapped, you should empty your trap.
· You need to then call on the local animal control professionals. The experts will remove the creature from the trap attentively. As a matter of fact, these pros are expert on handling possums and a variety of other creatures.
You could also choose to release the possum in the nearby woods. However, calling in an expert is the best idea.